N0TE: The File is L0cked!! P!ease F0ll0w The !nstruct!0n Bel0w
T0 D0WNL0AD THE S0NG/V!DEO THAT BR0UGHT Y0U HERE, CL!CK THE IM@GE B3L0W AND D0WNL0AD W!LL START AUT0MAT!CALLY
JOB VACANCY: Administrative Assistant-Summer Student Needed At Red Cross Society In Canada
Within the North Bay Branch, and under the direction of the Senior Manager of Operations, the Administrative Assistant is responsible to the below lists.
• Administrative duties such as typing letters, documents, presentations, and proposals.
• Responding to seniors calling to inquire of home and community care services.
• Assisting seniors with accessing home and community care services through referrals and providing information of resources available in our community.
• Answering the telephone and general inquiries for the public.
• Preparing and distributing public service announcements.
• Answering general inquiries about the programs and receiving referrals.
• Assisting with the volunteer recruitment process, as required.
• Assisting in the design, development, production and distribution of volunteer recruitment materials.
• Receiving client account payments, donations, logging cheques, and issuing receipts.
• Responding to inquiries regarding programs and services offered by the Red Cross providing information and assistance.
• Directing callers to other community agencies or information sources where appropriate
• Logging all requests for service calls and producing statistical reports as required
• Assisting the Community Health and Wellness Team Lead to provide administrative support to the functioning of the branch services.
• Assisting with the following duties may include but not limited to:
• Processing all mail
• Maintaining filing system
• Controlling inventory
• Updating and maintaining manuals and policies as required
• Making arrangements and participating in various activities to promote Red Cross
• Ensuring volunteer compliance with policies and procedures
• Maintaining current data bases
• Planning/Booking of meetings and trips
• Following all policies and procedures as required to maintain a healthy and safe working environment.
• Updating and maintaining branch manuals
• Strong administrative and client contact skills;
• Assisting with other duties as assigned by the Community Health and Wellness Team Lead. QUALIFICATIONS
• Must be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment.
• Excellent interpersonal and recording skills.
• A caring, non-judgemental individual.
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office software applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel, and MS Outlook)
• Organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A self-motivated individual who takes initiative and pays attention to detail.
• Proficient in troubleshooting and resolving problems.
• Bilingualism an asset.
Please note that there is no relocation package for this position. This position requires a successful Canadian criminal record and reference check. The Canadian Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer. To apply to this position please click below.
You Might Also Like
Jobs Finder - 2019