N0TE: The File is L0cked!! P!ease F0ll0w The !nstruct!0n Bel0w
T0 D0WNL0AD THE S0NG/V!DEO THAT BR0UGHT Y0U HERE, CL!CK THE IM@GE B3L0W AND D0WNL0AD W!LL START AUT0MAT!CALLY
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Our client, Canada’s best known retailer, is hiring a Graphic Designer for an 8 week contract. Amazing opportunity to gain experience with one of the most recognized Canadian brands!
• Develop effective graphics and ad materials to support the company
• Follow project from concept to final approval ensuring integrity of creative concept is kept in focus throughout.
• Ensures proper sign off process-proofreads and verifies content & specs for all projects assigned.
• Ensure creative/concept transfers effectively into French language and Bilingual versions.
• Solve creative and communicative issues based on brief.
• Work effectively with outside suppliers such as photographers and printers when required.
• Use effective time management and organizational skills to maintain effective workflow and meet deadlines.
• Stay current with the latest developments in the field of design and be familiar with industry marketing programs.
• Assist other designers with projects as required
Located at Lawrence and Allen Rd
8 week contract with potential to be extended
Work for Canada’s largest retailer
• A degree in Graphic Design or an equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
• 2 or more years experience in graphic design in a marketing environment.
• Excellent typography skills.
• Excellent knowledge of pre-press file preparation including font management and support file links.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 6 on Mac platform.
• Branding experience (icon development, logo development)
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
You Might Also Like
Jobs Finder - 2019